Quality and Environmental Policy
APSS Group are an environmentally conscious company and as such we acknowledge the potential environmental impact that our operations may have on the environment. It is the policy of APSS to maintain a quality system designed to meet the requirements as detailed in associated ISO standards
Senior Management promotes and is committed to continual improvements of the EMS (Environmental Management System) and QMS (Quality Management System) to enhance environmental and quality performance. This is facilitated through documented environmental and quality objectives based on our significant aspects, compliance obligations and considering our risks and opportunities. Action plans have been set to achieve objectives and are maintained as part of the EMS and QMS internal auditing, monitoring and management review processes. The results of which are communicated to interested parties, where appropriate.
- Senior Management is committed to ensuring that the company complies with all obligations.
- Provides employees and others with the resources needed for EMS and QMS, including support, direction and encouragement to fulfil the requirements with their role.
- Maintain our registration to the Environmental Management Standard BS EN ISO 14001:2015 and Quality Management Standard BS EN ISO 9001:2015
- Strives to integrate the EMS and QMS into all business processes.
- Protects the environment, prevents pollution and meets other Environmental obligations.
- Strive to satisfy the requirements of all our customers, stakeholders and interested parties whenever possible, meeting and exceeding their expectations.
- Uses energy, water, materials and other natural resources as efficiently as possible, giving regard to the long-term sustainability of consumable items.
- Ensure that the environment is considered in the procurement of goods and services.
- Gives appropriate consideration for the environment and quality in the goods and services we provide to customers.
- Provide equipment, trained and competent staff and any other requirements to enable these objectives to be met.
This policy will be communicated to all employees and organisations working for or on our behalf. Employees and other organisations are expected to co-operate and assist in the implementation of this policy, whilst ensuring that their own work, so far as is reasonably practicable, is carried out without risk to themselves, others or the environment.
This policy will be reviewed annually by Senior Management and where deemed necessary will be amended and re-issued. Previous versions of this policy will be archived and are available upon request. This policy statement is available to interested parties, upon reasonable request.